GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT BODYESSENCE BEAUTY
Please read carefully the list below of our General Terms & Conditions to familiarise yourself on how we operate.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT REFUND
Any concerns / repairs must be given within 48 hours
Payment: As well as cash and cheques, we accept all major credit cards – we DO NOT ACCEPT American Express. All payments for treatments, products and courses must be made in full on the day of purchase. There is a 2.75% charge for all card payments.
No credit is given for ANY treatments or courses for any reasons.
2. Deposit: A 50% deposit is mandatory for ALL treatments of 30 minutes & above to secure the bookings. Deposit is non-refundable if treatments are missed or cancelled without prior and valid 48 hours notice. If you attend the appointment, then you ONLY pay the remaining balance on the treatments.
3. Cancellation & No Show Fee Charges: A minimum of 48 hours notice is required if cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. Failure to provide this notice will result in 50% of the total treatment price being charged on to your next appointment. If appointments are missed or not cancelled on the day with a valid notice, full payment is required on your next appointment. No Show or Cancellation Fee will be charged. Please be aware that we are strict on our 48 hour cancellation policy:
4. Late Arrivals may unfortunately result in reduced treatment time. Therefore out of respect for other clients and the therapists, please make sure you arrive on time for your treatments. Otherwise, you will have to wait until being able to be fitted in depending on the time allocation for the treatment or your treatment will be rescheduled to alternative time.
5.Gift Vouchers: These vouchers are a great and thoughtful way to treat a loved one for that special occasion. Gift vouchers are always well received by men or women for any occasion. You can choose a value or a package of treatments. We can post the Gifts Vouchers to the intended person on your behalf. Contact us in salon, via phone or email for more details. NB: Vouchers are non-transferable and only redeemable against treatments. Vouchers are valid for only three months from date of purchase.
6. Top to Toe Treatments: These make excellent gifts for that special someone or in time for that special occasion. As well as pre-designed Mum’s-to-Be and Wedding Packages our therapists can also individually tailor packages for ultimate pampering. Contact us in salon, via phone or email for more information.
7. Courses of Treatments: Courses are available for the following treatments: Reflexology, Shrinking Violet Body Treatments, Facials, Courses consist of 6 to 10 treatments and are only valid for six or ten months respectively from the date of purchase. Courses must be paid for in full on the date of purchase. No Credit is given under any circumstances. Missed sessions, appointments cancelled without providing a minimum of 48 hours notice and appointments amended three or more times will be considered as used sessions. Please note that refunds are not available in such circumstances.
8. Consultations are VERY important and essential to establish every person’s needs and for the therapist to perform a complete assessment of the skin, the medical history as well as any required patch tests. The consultations are NOT inclusive with the treatments and Non-refundable against any treatments. They are added to the treatments or paid individually.
9. A patch test is required for eye treatments such as eye lash tint, lvl & lash extensions 48 hours prior to treatment. If the results from the patch test are negative (no adverse reactions on the skin), then we schedule the appropriate treatments.
10, Allergies can occur at any time even after a patch test.
11. Please advise the therapist or the receptionist if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions prior to making an appointment as some treatments may not be suitable.
12 For any persons under the age of 16 years, a parent or guardian’s presence is mandatory to give consent for the treatments and to sign the forms and the consultation cards. Failure to provide this presence, the management reserves the right to refuse any treatments to persons under the age of 16.