SKIN TEST REQUIRED 48 HOURS BEFORE APPOINTMENT>
** Please read contra indication list before booking**
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a treatment that uses a potent solution to lift away the upper skin layer. It is important to note this is not the same procedure as abrasive resurfacing I.e. Dermaplaning.
Chemical peels are growing increasingly popular because the removal of epidermal layers stimulates new tissue growth. In many cases, the newly formed skin that replaces the peeled layer is healthier and the skin surface is more radiant and evenly toned.
Skin peels help treat the top layers of the skin but also penetrates the mid and lower levels delivering tighter, stronger, more glowing skin.
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM A SKIN PEEL?
• Rejuvenated and brighter skin
• Revival of dull skin
• Removal of dead skin cells
• Even skin texture and tone
• Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Smoother, softer skin
• Eliminated pigmentation and reduced effects of sun damage
• Reduction of inflammation and breakouts caused by acne
• Hydrated and nourished skin
• Stimulated collagen production for plump and youthful looking skin
To achieve maximum results, our skin experts will recommend a course of skin peels depending on your skin type, tone and condition.
If you'd like to book a Skin Peel please visit our website to see further details, costs and to book an appointment.
* Recent Surgery, Laser resurfacing, deep or meduium depth chemical peels or dermabrasion
* Easily scars or has hyper-pigmentation
* Breast Feeding
* Sunburn or Irritated Skin
* Open Pores or Lesions
* Infectious disease such as conjunctivitis, warts
* Active herpes simplex
* High blood pressure
* Heart disease
* Allergy to an ingredient in the product
* Deficient immune system
* Diabetes not controlled by a diet or medication
* Cancer currently undergoing treatment
* Allergy to Aspi